List Of Speed Traps in Central New York
Do you slow down in certain areas because you know it's a favorite spot for police to catch speeders? Here's a short list of locations but we need your help to make it a long list.
This list isn't because we want you driving over the speed limit, but everyone has a spot where they slow down even if they're not speeding.
- Bridges and treelines on the NYS Thruway
- Rt. 28 on the way to Cooperstown
- Oriskany Blvd in front of Whitesboro Middle School
- Oriskany Blvd by Harbor Freight
- Kellogg St and New St in Clinton
- Rt.12 by Remson sitting on the bridge
- Lock 20, River Road, Marcy
- In front of Harts Hill Inn when it's dark
- Rt. 8 u-turns between Washington Mills and Sauquoit
- Rt. 8 in Middle Settlement Road area
- Rt. 8 through Bridgewater
Where do you slow down? Help us add to the list.
Driving within the speed limit is not only safe but keeps you from getting any tickets. So travel safe.
Next: Join Squirrel Murphy At Utica's Brews and BBQ