Cindy’s 5 Personal New Year’s Resolutions
I'm excited about 2019, and I think I've come up with some achievable New Year's resolutions. Who wants to join me?
A New Year's resolution is a tradition, most common in the Western Hemisphere but also found in the Eastern Hemisphere, in which a person resolves to change an undesired trait or behavior, to accomplish a personal goal or otherwise improve their life. [Wikipedia]
It's that time of year again, a time to reflect on the past year and figure out how we can grow in the new one. I've been thinking about my New Year's resolutions for a couple of months now, and this is what I'm going to do to try and improve my life and help our community.
Cindy McMullen's New Year's Resolutions:
- Donate blood every month, possibly more. I live a healthy lifestyle so why not help if I can?
- Go 1-week every month without shopping or spending money. I will use what I have (like groceries and stuff in the freezer!) instead of buying more. There will be no clothes shopping, no going out to eat, no ordering from Amazon. If my gas tank is on empty then I'll have to fill it, but you follow me, right?
- Try 1 new thing every month, it could be a new food or maybe an activity.
- Use my gym membership. Hey, the trainer put me on an excellent exercise program and I want to do it to see the results! LOL
- Quit swearing. I don't swear a lot (usually only when I'm startled), and it's never taking the lords' name in vain or the nasty F#@* word, but I don't want to swear at all. I personally think a potty mouth is downright ugly.
Do you think you could do the above for one year? Then why not join me?