What People Are Really Doing At Their Office
Do you watch a lot of videos on our website? Well that might not be out of the ordinary. According to a recent Harris survey, a majority of Americans (64 percent) are watching online videos at work. What are they watching?
According to LiveScience here’s what most people are watching:
- News clips (25 percent)
- Viral videos (15 percent)
- Videos posted on social networking sites (12 percent)
- Sports events/sports clips (11 percent)
- Television shows (9 percent)
- Full-length feature films (4 percent)
- Other online videos (3 percent)
What do you watch online the most?