How Many Ways Can I Eat Pizza?
Pizza for Breakfast. Pizza for lunch. Pizza for dinner. Pizza for a midnight snack. Yummy Yummy Pizza.
I'll try anything when it comes to pizza. When I'm craving pizza I have to have it right then. Cheesy, gooey, loaded with to many toppings pizza. Some with fruit like pineapple and ham, some with veggies, but the best for me is the EBA.
I must not be the only one who loves pizza because today there is a national Pizza Day! (Hmm it was yesterday) It is also being reported that November 12th is National Pizza Day. Who cares. I will take any excuse to eat pizza.
Pizza Birthday cake, pizza bread, pizza croutons, pizza soup, pizza donuts, stuffed pizza, pizza lasagna. Then there is the crust and style, well you get the picture. So many ways to eat pizza and all of them great. I like cold pizza in the morning or for a snack. Hot pizza for lunch or supper (I don't know why but those are some of my pizza rules).
- Pepperoni is on approx 36% of all pizzas ordered, making this topping the most popular.
- Over 3 billion pizzas are sold in the USA each year. Add another 1 billion on frozen pizzas
- 17% off all USA Restaurants are Pizzerias.
- Antica Pizzeria, the first Pizzeria, opened in Naples, Italy, in 1738.
- Gennaro Lombardi, the first Pizzeria in the United States, opened in 1895 in New York City.
- There is 23 lbs of pizza consumed for each person living in the USA each year.
I intend to hit my quota of pizza by June. I have had pizza at 2 places in the area since I moved here. Tony's Pizza and New York Pizzeria in Waterville. Yummy!