Demolished Washington Mills McDonald’s Set To Reopen This Summer
McDonald's in Washington Mills is gone, but they're just making way for a brand new updated version to open this summer.
So I'm on my way to work at about 7:30 in the morning, and I'm craving some coffee for the ride. I swing off the Washington Mills exit headed for my go to McDonald's and this is what I see. A pile of rubble. My beloved McDonald's is demolished!
Did this happen to you too? Hey, I know there's no shortage of McDonald's as you can see below, but I was just taken by surprise and it's awesome we're getting an upgrade. According to WKTV, McDonald's on 3918 Oneida St. in Washington Mills was built 45 years ago in 1973. The new and improved restaurant will be open in just a few short months. Until then you can visit any of these other McDonald's in Central New York.
- 710 Riverside Mall, Utica, NY 13502
- 171 N Genesee St, Utica, NY 13502
- 1700 Genesee St, Utica, NY 13501
- 1124 Mohawk St, Utica, NY 13503
- 8522 Seneca Turnpike, New Hartford, NY 13413
- 37 Meadow St, Clinton, NY 13323
- 255 Carder Lane Rd, Frankfort, NY 13340
- 1707 Black River Blvd, Rome, NY 13440
- 30 E Clark St, Ilion, NY 13357
- 350 Oriskany Blvd, Yorkville, NY 13495