Can You Pass the World’s Shortest IQ Test? It’s Only 3 Questions
How smart are you?
As soon as I saw this I knew that I had to take the test and our results may surprise Only 17% of people can get all of these questions correct which means if you fail, you are more normal than people who get them all right according to the Daily Mirror.
Here are the three questions with the answers down below. Try to answer them before you look at the answers....
1. A bat and ball cost $1.10 total. The bat costs $1 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
2. It takes five machines five minutes to make five widgets. How long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?
3. There's a patch of lily pads in a lake. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long will it take to cover half of the lake?
I test quickly and got the first two wrong like most everybody else. I actually got the last question right. How I came up with the answer is not how the "experts" did but I got it RIGHT!! LOL.
Here are the answers . . .
1. The common wrong answer is 10 cents. The right answer is 5 cents.
2. The common wrong answer is 100 minutes. The right answer is 5 minutes.
3. The common wrong answer is 24 days. The right answer is 47 days.
How did you do? Not so good, it's OK how important is your IQ? LOL. Have a great day.