Bicycle Rodeo, Fireworks And More At Oneida Area Public Safety Day
The Oneida City Police Department is celebrating their 125th Anniversary by hosting 'Oneida Area Public Safety Day,' and you're invited.
Saturday, June 1st, is the FREE Oneida Area Public Safety Day from 12:00-6:00 pm, on Oneida St, in downtown Oneida rain or shine. The Oneida City Recreation Department will have various activities set up for children at the new Rail Trail area. Check out more than 40 informational booths, donate blood, get a snack from a food truck, and much more. Here are some of the events planned for this FREE day in Oneida.
- 11-5: Battle of the Badges Blood Drive
- Noon: Opening Remarks
- 12-3: Child Safety Seat check
- 12-3: Bicycle Rodeo
- 12-3: Police K9 demonstrations
- SWAT robot demonstrations.
- Fire Department demonstrations.
- Tour the Police Department, Fire Department, and the Oneida City Court.
- Look inside a helicopter.
- Oneida Teachers Association are hosting a bone marrow drive at City Hall.
- See emergency response vehicles and equipment on display.
Relay for Life will also be underway at Vet’s Field. Their event will run from 12:00-11:00 pm, with fireworks at dark. Take the shuttle running between the Northside Plaza parking lot, Relay for Life at Vet’s Field, and the Public Safety Day in front of City Hall and attend both FREE events.