It's hard to look good and feel healthy during a Central New York winter. Here's a couple tips so you can still look hot when it gets cold!
- It might not be sunny out, but you should still use sunscreen! It will keep your skin moisturized.
- Avoid scalding hot showers and baths. It might be tempting to stay longer in an extra hot shower, but your skin will thank you for stepping out of it a little early.
- Use an oil-based moisturizers instead of water based ones and apply it several times a day.
- Don't be afraid to use your conditioner! You hair will stay softer the more you use. Wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- Keep your hair covered when you go out. The cold wind can damage the strands of your hair. Trim you ends regularly to avoid split ends.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated!
- Pick up some Vitamin C while you're out shopping. It will hep maintain your skin and connective tissue. Citrus fruits and dark, leafy greens are rich with vitamin c.
- Keep lip balm with you at all times! It's almost guaranteed they'll become chapped during the winter.
MORE: Best of CNY via White Photos