Winner Of ‘The Best Cheese Pizza In CNY’
With thousands of votes from pizza loving Central New Yorkers, we now know who serves up the best cheese pizza.
And the pizza joint with the best cheese pizza in Central New York is:
- Johnnys Pizza, 100 Genesee Street Utica, with 36.18% of the votes.
- Second place goes to Tony's on Jay in Rome with 27.69% of the votes.
- Third place goes to Franco's Pizza North Utica with 22.45% of the votes.
- Fourth place is New York Pizzeria Waterville with 8.86% of the votes.
- Fifth place is Salvatore's with 2.99% of the votes.
- Sixth place is Vinny's Pizzeria in Herkimer with 1.15% of the votes.
- Seventh place goes to Pizza Boys with 0.69% of the votes.
We had more than 55 pizza places nominated for the best cheese pizza in Central New York. We were looking to narrow it down to the top 5 pizza places, but these seven were so close that we didn't think it was fair to cut 2 out of the running. In the end, the winner is Johnnys Pizza. He's got the best cheese pizza in CNY. Congrats!
Thank you to all who participated.