The Perfect Dinner Menu For Valentine’s Day
This menu consists of aphrodisiacs that will spark romance for your Valentine's Day.
Warning: This menu contains aphrodisiacs to arouse your Valentine's Day desire! Here's what you'll need to pick up at the store and why:
- Oysters - The amount of Zinc in oysters increases testosterone.
- Chilies - This contains capsaicin, a chemical that increases circulation to get your blood pumping and stimulates nerve endings.
- Red Wine - Increased blood flow equals increased levels of desire.
- Asparagus - The vitamin E stimulates the production of sex hormones.
- Salmon - Contains protein which is essential for stamina and the omega-3 fatty acids up your serotonin levels.
- Chocolate - This gives you pleasure due to a spike in dopamine
- Bananas - The potassium and vitamin B gives you energy, and bromelain triggers testosterone production.
- Whipped Cream - Oh come on, just saying it is sexy!
First A Glass Of Red Wine
Red wine is great for your sex drive. One or two glasses of this magic potion and you're off to the races.
Appetizers Of Raw Oysters With Hot Sauce
Oysters are at the top of the aphrodisiac list for a good reason. Not only do they contain a lot of Zinc that in turn increases testosterone but it also has amino acids that trigger the production of sex hormones.
Salmon With Roasted Asparagus And Lemon-Caper Sauce
Follow the recipe at epicurious.com. This is tried and true and delicious. Protein is essential for stamina and Salmon is loaded with it. The omega 3 fatty acids enhance your mood and boost serotonin.
Chocolate Covered Bananas With Whipped Cream:
There are many options for dessert given the ingredients. Add some ice cream for a banana split, chocolate covered bananas or just your imagination with the chocolate and whipped cream.
[Information from Readers Digest]