Frances Would Fancy a Home in Central New York
Great news! Frances has been adopted!
Check out this happy yellow lab! He LOVES everyone but still wants a home to call his own. He's currently at the Herkimer County Humane Society, hanging out with the friendly staff waiting for you.
This week Cindy's Underdog is Frances, a 4 and a half Yellow Lab mix. He came to Herkimer County Humane Society from a foster home affiliated with a high kill shelter in Louisana. His prior foster family reports that he is friendly, housebroken, and really good with other dogs and cats. This guy is absolutely wonderful! Please share Frances as he would love a home.
Meet Francis today at the Herkimer County Humane Society 514 State Route 5S Mohawk, New York. (315) 866-3255. He has been altered and up to date on her shots.
Herkimer County Humane Society Hours:
Adoption Policies At The Herkimer County Humane Society:
- Puppies and Kittens under 4 months of age will not be adopted into homes with children under 5 years old.
- Due to multiple past returns, dogs will not be adopted if you or anyone in your household expects a child.
- Adopted cats must leave the HCHS in a carrier.
- There is a mandatory waiting period of at least 24 hours (not including weekends or holidays) for reference checks.
- Adoptions are not “first-come, first-serve.” It's based on the best fit for the animal.
- You must provide proof of up-to-date rabies vaccination(s) on currently owned pets before final approval.
The Herkimer County Humane Society, founded in 1913, is a non-profit, 501c3 charitable organization dedicated to providing shelter and safe haven for stray dogs and cats until their forever homes are found. For more information, please contact the Herkimer County Humane Society at (315) 866-3255.
KEEP LOOKING: See What 50 of America's Most 'Pupular' Dog Breeds Look Like as Puppies