Fitting Rooms Closed For June Reopening At TJ Maxx and Marshalls In CNY
TJX Companies, the parent company of TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods, announced most stores would reopen by the end of June. There are over 1,600 stores currently open worldwide.
All the stores are taking extra precautions by requiring employees to wear masks, participate in daily health screenings and temperature checks as well as the following government guidelines:
- Associates must use a face mask while working.
- Posted signs requiring customers to wear a face-covering.
- Providing Associates with face masks and gloves and adding hand sanitation stations throughout stores for Associates and customers.
- New cleaning regimens throughout the day, including enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces, such as PIN pads and shopping carts.
- Installed protective shields at registers.
- Added distancing markers in queue lines and outside stores as necessary.
- Posted signage and providing in-store social distancing etiquette.
- Require daily health screenings and temperature checks for all store Associates upon reporting to work.
- Trained field organization on new health protocols before store reopening.
- New store occupancy limits, even where not required by regulations.
- Temporarily closed fitting rooms.
- Established new procedures for merchandise returns.
Since we pretty much missed an entire shopping season, we're wondering if everything will be on clearance. What do you think? Shhhhh, don't tell, but we're taking the day off for some retail therapy.