Feed Your Ex To A Grizzly Bear This Valentine’s Day
Did you fall hook, line, and sinker for someone and they broke your heart? Then this is for you!
If you're outraged from a breakup this Valentine's Day, let a 700-pound brown bear tear into your ex with the Catch and Release through Wildlife Images. Treat yourself with one of these fundraising packages. It will be much more satisfying than buying flowers and having them delivered to your office! Kodi & Yak would love to help you get your revenge!
- An individualized certificate recognizing that you symbolically fed your ex to a bear
- Exclusive access to the carnage from the Catch & Release Fish Feed via video link just in time for Valentine's Day.
- Limited with only 100 salmon available.
- Receive an individualized photo of your named fish.
- A picture of the bears ripping into the ex.
- Access to the carnage from the Catch & Release Fish Feed via video link.
- An individualized certificate recognizing that you symbolically fed your ex to a
- grizzly bear.
Yes, this could be considered a bit petty, but you might as well use the heartbreak, sadness, anger, loss (you get the picture) for good, and benefit their world. Hopefully, closure follows.
It's ok. Even a heartbroken Ronny Cammareri finds love:
I ain’t no freakin’ monument to justice! I lost my hand! I lost my bride! Johnny has his hand! Johnny has his bride! You want me to take my heartache, put it away and forget? [Moonstruck]
*Money raised in this fundraiser supports the care of the grizzly bears Yak and Kodi and more than 100 other Animal Ambassadors who live at Wildlife Image full time. Financial support will also go toward our onsite wildlife rehabilitation clinic that treats 1,000+ animals a year.
Happy Valentines Day!