Celebrities Seen In and Around Upstate and Central New York
It happens more often than you think. Some well known celebrities have been seen in this part of the state as recent as early March.
Here's a list of celebrities who have visited upstate and central New York recently
1. Adam Levine: In March, the Maroon 5 singer stopped by Saratoga Coffee Traders in Saratoga Springs to enjoy a cup of Death Wish Coffee. Not only did he and the band grace the café with their presence, they also gave employees tickets to their concert at the Times Union Center that night.
2. Will and Jaden Smith: Early last summer, the Fresh Prince of Bel Air star and his son Jaden were in the Capital District area. The father and son are reportedly investors in an Albany area water company called JUST Water.
3. James Franco: Last fall, the actor was in Syracuse to speak during SU's homecoming weekend and was also seen having lunch at a downtown Albany restaurant. Earlier in 2016, Franco was a commencement speaker at Cornell University in Ithaca.
4. John Cena: Back in mid-March, WWE wrestler John Cena posted a picture to his Instagram account of the Utica exit on the Thruway. While there's no reason why he could have been passing through the city, most people are thinking it's because there was a WWE event in Albany.
5. Heather Locklear/Richie Sambora: In the spring of 2015, actress Heather Locklear and former Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora were in Syracuse with their daughter, Ava. The threesome were visiting Syracuse University as a possible college choice for Ava.