
BREAKING: Arrest Not Yet Confirmed In Boston Bombing, Press Conference Scheduled
5:05 p.m. - The press conference scheduled for 5 p.m. has been postponed. Originally, it was supposed to be held this afternoon at one, but was pushed back.
Earlier today, there were also reports of a bomb threat at Boston's federal courthouse. Media and court staff were told to leave the scene.
2:52 p.m. - Reports from Boston Police are now saying that there has not been an arrest, but a press conference has been set for five this evening, by local and federal authorities.
Law enforcement has said they've made "substantial progress" in the case.
2:32 P.M. - We have been receiving conflicting reports as to whether or not an arrest has been made. WIBX will continue to update once confirmed information has been received.
Authorities are reporting that a suspect has now been arrested after being identified in the Monday bombing of the Boston Marathon.
CNN is reporting that video taken from a department store has resulted in a "clear identification" of the person.
There is no word on who the person is or whether or not police have him or her in custody.




![We Experienced ‘Boston Strong’ Last Year At Fenway Park [VIDEO]](http://townsquare.media/site/42/files/2014/04/Fenway-630x472.jpg?w=980&q=75)
![First American Since 1983 Wins Boston Marathon; Women’s Winner Sets Record [PHOTOS]](http://townsquare.media/site/757/files/2014/04/Meb-Keflezighi-wins-Boston-Marathon1.jpg?w=980&q=75)

![Today Marks One-Year Anniversary Of Boston Marathon Bombing [VIDEO]](http://townsquare.media/site/42/files/2014/04/484825383.jpg?w=980&q=75)


