Utica Company ‘Alorica’ Seeking To Hiring 50 New Full Time Employees
Are looking for a job? This might be right up to your alley. 50 full-time employees are needed at Alorica on Horatio Street in Utica, and you can apply at the job fair on Thursday.
Alorica Inc. is hosting a job fair on May 31 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. at Utica City Hall, located at 1 Kennedy Plaza, Utica, as they look to hire 50 full-time workers. The new employees will provide customer support for an American multinational financial services company.
Alorica has hundreds of sites and operations in 16 countries around the world; they even have work-at-home opportunities with a competitive salary as well as health and dental benefits. Here are a few more perks they offer:
- Over 70% of promotions come from within
- Bonuses: You're rewarded for your great work AND for helping add greatness to the team.
- Tuition reimbursement: Alorica allows you to keep your options open.
- Offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion about a particular product or service.
- You’re the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to a supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Upsells to customers as necessary
- Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
Site Director Lilly Bueno of Alorica’s Utica location says,
“Our continued expansion in Utica demonstrates our commitment to bringing valuable career opportunities to the community, as well as to continue delivering insanely great customer experiences for our clients. Serving a dynamic and evolving industry, our goal is to go beyond meeting our employee’s expectations for their career experience by creating a work environment that encourages teamwork, recognizes excellence, and promotes a culture rooted in the spirit of keeping things fun, engaging, and family-friendly. We hope you attend the job fair to learn more about Alorica and apply for a career with us.”
If you can't make the job fair, then apply online at the scheduling site then select the date and time you're available. Alorica Utica is located at 5701 Horatio Street, Utica, NY 13502.