Previously Apply at Tractor Supply DC In Frankfort? You May Need To Apply Again
The Tractor Supply Distribution Center (DC) is hiring again, but if you have previously applied, you may need to apply again.
Tractor Supply Company, the largest rural lifestyle retail chain in the country with 1600 retail stores in 49 states, has constructed a 930,000 square foot distribution center at the Pumpkin Patch in Frankfort and they are adding to their workforce.
Tractor Supply DC states: If you previously applied for any positions prior to April 2018, you will need to reapply when positions are posted to tractorsupply.jobs.
Tractor Supply DC is currently looking to fill the following positions.
Material Handlers ~ Start Date ~ August-December 2018
- Performs any and all of the tasks to receive store inventory and ship merchandise in a manner that meets company standard for accuracy, safety, security, productivity, and quality.
Shipping / Receiving Clerks ~ Start Date ~ September 2018
- Provides administrative support and processes a wide variety of documents and data. Responsible for scheduling, yard checks, billing of loads, printing P.O.s, and checking seal stamps.
Wave Planners ~ Start Date ~ September 2018
- Establishes effective production flow schedules in order to keep outbound operations on time to meet fulfillment, productivity and shipping goals.
Performance Coordinator ~ Start Date ~ October 2018
- Tracks, analyzes and reports production output information for the Distribution Center. This position is also responsible for tracking, analyzing and reporting Team Member performance in all Distribution Centers.
Transportation Planner* ~ Start Date ~ October 2018
- Plans daily work flow of inbound purchase orders and tracks shipment of inbound freight to TSC stores and DCs. Ensures timely cost-effective pickup and transit.
Housekeepers ~ Start Date ~ October 2018
- Maintains cleanliness, organization, and recycling needs in an assigned area in the DC.
Customer Service Representative ~ Start Date ~ November 2018
- Provides planning, administrative and transportation support. Assists in planning daily workflow of purchase orders, tendering and tracking shipments of outbound freight.