Learn How To Make Cindy’s Gourmet PB&J Chip Sandwich
Cindy shows you how to put a different twist on the average peanut butter and jelly sandwich while asking her mom on where these crazy concoctions came from.
Who doesn't like a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich? That's a staple in the American diet right? The way to make it even better is to add potato chips in the middle of the sandwich. This is how you do it:
- Get two slices of super soft white bread.
- Put peanut butter on one slice.
- Put your jelly on the other slice.
- Add a handful of salty ridged potato chips in the middle.
- Smosh the two pieces together, so the chips get crunched up.
- Take a bite and be ready for your taste buds to explode.
Cindy's Mom says Cindy was the one to come up with the pb&j chip sandwich. She also used to enjoy salad dressing and peanut butter sandwiches which she found out was started by her Grandfather, and the mashed banana sandwich was her father's idea. He called it a creamed corn sandwich.
What crazy things did you grow up eating? Let us know in the comments below.