Kellogg’s Releasing Five New Exciting Pop-Tart Flavors Spring 2016 [POLL]
Throughout the years breakfast lovers have seen a number of Pop-Tart flavors come and go. This Spring Kellogg's will release five new limited release flavors that will either make you say 'Mmmm' or 'WHAT?!?!' You will see them slowly 'popping' on to store shelves from December to Spring 2016.
An article on the website Delish.com, got the scoop on the five new toaster pastry flavors. The list includes:
- Chocolatey Caramel - Including extra chocolate and caramel icing to be released in December.
- Maple Bacon - This is a great combo when it comes to pancakes and waffles, but Pop-Tarts?
- Watermelon - I would have thought this would be a Summer flavor and it's definitely interesting...This will also arrive in stores this December.
- Frosted Spring Strawberry - Of course there are already Strawberry Pop-Tarts, but these are different because of the printed "Crazy Good" cartoons that will be on the frosting. This will be one of the first releases of 2016.
- Pink Lemonade - This is one definitely worth trying. I would think this would be more of a Summer flavor, but Spring is meant to get you excited for Summer. This flavor won't be available until April 2016.
If you want to see what the boxes will look like (with pictures of the pastries on the box) visit the Delish.com article.