Do You Buy Your Pets A Christmas Present?
95% of pet owners include their pets at Christmas. Do you?
Our pets are a big part of the family, so yes, they make the Christmas shopping list. They might even have a stocking hung by the chimney with care.
A survey by Pet IQ reveals that 76% of pets would make Santa's nice list this year. Other findings:
- 24% of dogs would make Santa's naughty list this year
- 25% of pets love curling up in front of the fireplace during the holidays
- 23% of dogs love dashing through the snow during the holidays
- 65% of dog owners say their pooch resembles Buddy the elf from Elf
- 25% of dog owners say their pooch resembles Frosty the Snowman
- 10% of dog owners say their dog resembles the Grinch
The Petco survey reveals pet parents will be purchasing more gifts than ever this year. Treats and toys are the most popular gifts. Next up is personalized collars, food dishes, blankets, and beds.
A survey from IG Design Group says 25% of pet owners will sign their pet's name on the annual Christmas card and another 8% send cards exclusively from their four-legged friends.
Rover.com reports 5% of pet owners will spend more than $100.00 on family pets. The survey also said:
- 7% of pet owners dress their pets up.
- 5% have given their animal a social media account.
- 7% of owners have spent over $20,000 keeping their pets healthy.
Animal Friends reveal 20% of people prefer to cuddle with their dog over their partner. Other Findings:
- 33% of people prefer the company of their dog over their partner while on the sofa.
- 10% of spouses get jealous of the amount of time the other half spends with the pet.
Are you buys your pets presents this year? Let us know in the comments below!