The Devereese Family Lost Their Home – Help Them Rebuild
While most of us were busy yesterday afternoon with joyous Valentine's Day festivities, the Devereese family found themselves in the middle of a tragedy. Richelle and Shawn along with their two boys were on their way home when they noticed smoke coming from where their Little Falls home should be. To their horror they learned that their house had exploded due to a gas leak leaving nothing but the foundation standing.
Coincidentally, we also featured a story on Justin Smithson of Showtime yesterday and for those unaware of the connection, Richelle just happens to be his sister and the boys, his nephews.
While we're overjoyed that no one was home when this happened, they've lost everything that they own including their pets. Here are the clothing needs for the family:
- XL leggings and 2X shirts for Richelle
- XL joggers and 2X shirts for Shawn
- The boys are size 10 and 8 respectively and both wear size 3 shoes.
The Divereese's are also accepting toys and games (sensory toys for little Jakey who is autistic), pretty much anything for the boys as well as monetary donations. Drop offs can be made at Niki Marie's Salon in Ilion and click the button below for monetary donations: