7 Things That Irritate CNY Grocery Store Employees
Everyone has one or two things that other people are annoyed by at the grocery store here are several that annoy Trader Joe's and other grocery store employees. These kind of shoppers are not peculiar to Trader Joe's.
- Abusing the store's sampling policy, it's like people fill the cart and then chow down. Trying one or two is fine, 10 isn't.
- Acting impatient when it comes to finding products, asking one employee to go in the back of the store and search for a product and then finding out they asked another employee the same thing.
- If the customer decides they don't want an item, return the item to where they got it and not a shelf in a different part of the store.
- Forgetting that employees are people too and it cost nothing to say thank you.
- Discarding trash through the store, people that think they can just hand garbage they have collected from sampling to one of the store employees instead of the trash containers or just leaving the garbage in the cart.
- If the line says 15 items or less don't think that means 17 or 20 would be ok and no one will care, well me and my half pound of cheese will care.
- Stopping in the middle of an aisle to have a conversation with a long lost friend and make it almost impossible to get around.
When all is said and done as the saying goes the customer is not always right but they are always the customer.