Why Cold Weather is Good For Us
You might not like the cold temperatures, but there are some positive ways to look at winter!
We live in CNY and winter lasts a long time. We should not only play in it but learn why it's good for us.
- Colder weather can help you sleep better. Lower temperatures can help those with insomnia.
- There aren't as many bugs in the winter time. No more pesky mosquitoes!
- Walking in the cold air can increase your energy levels. Try going outside for a quick pick-me-up.
- It's the perfect temperature for running (if there's no snow). Less heat stress on your body means exercise can be more enjoyable.
- Going outside can make your body more resilient to infections.
- Winter will make you appreciate how much you miss the summer time too!
So the next time you're dreading going out into the cold, try to keep a few of these in mind until Spring comes around!