Top Guitar Riffs Every Man Should Be Able To Play
Growing up did you ever play a musical instrument? Maybe you played the drums, or maybe you played bass, how about the guitar? If so did you ever remember playing these songs?
I played Bass Guitar, and of course I sucked. Lucky for me I fell on something else in the music business that works out pretty well, radio. I may not be able to physically play a song, but I get to play the songs every night on the air.
If you were a “guitar guy” growing up here’s some riffs from AskMen that you should have known how to play:
5) “Smoke on the Water” by Deep Purple.
4) “My Sharona” by The Knack.
3) “Wild Thing” by The Troggs.
2) “You Really Got Me” by The Kinks
1) “Johnny B. Goode” by Chuck Berry
Read the full list from AskMen.
What’s the most impressive riff you can play on a guitar?