Kick Off Football With Your Favorite Munchies
With football starting tonight a lot of us, including myself, will be rushing home or to their favorite sports bar to catch the game. One of the first things I think of before the start of each game is what kind of snacks to whip up. Veggies and bleu cheese usually always come to mind. However one of my all time best football snacks would have to be chicken wing dip with Tostitos. The recipe is really simple, whip some up you will love it.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hot pepper sauce until well blended. Mix in the Ranch dressing, chicken and Cheddar cheese. Spread into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. If oil collects on the top, dab it off using a paper towel. Serve with tortilla chips.