Directions And Recipe For Pumpkin Pie Croissants
Looking for a way to shake up that old pumpkin pie recipe? How about making Pumpkin Pie Croissants? They are pretty easy directions, and the recipe will have your guests loving you.
This recipe comes from Momstown, a unique blend of early education programming and mama support including meal ideas.
– 1 tube of refrigerated crescent rolls
– 1/4 canned pumpkin
– 1/3 block of cream cheese (you can use light)
– 1 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
– 2 1/2 tbsp sugar
1. Roll each crescent out on a baking sheet.
2. Beat together cream cheese and canned pumpkin
3. Place a large tablespoon of pumpkin pie filling in each croissant.
4. Roll up each croissant.
You can find the rest of the directions, and more delicious recipes all online from Momstown.
Maybe you need a way to make regular pumpkin pie too, try this recipe:
Subscribe to 96.1 The Eagle on