5 Things To Do This Halloween Weekend in Central New York
Happy Halloween, Central New York! Are you looking for something to do this Halloween weekend, besides the same ol' - same ol'?
If so, here's a few suggestions of things to do in our area beginning Thursday going straight through the weekend.
- The Tony Award winning production of The Lion King opens it's 2 1/2 week stay at the Landmark Theater in Syracuse, 326 S. Salina Street. Tickets start at $25. The first performance is Thursday, October 26, 7:30PM. The show runs until November 12
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show comes back to the Palace Theater, 2384 James Street in Syracuse this weekend. Fondu, a Syracuse area based disco band will perform prior to the movie. There will be a costume contest as well.Admission is $15 in advance and $20 at the door. The film is Friday, October 27 and only open to ages 17 and older.
- The a capella group Straight No Chaser will perform at Turning Stone Resort Casino on Friday, October 27 at 8:00PM. Tickets start at $63 and can be purchased at turningstone.com.
- "Skippy from Family Ties" Marc Price will perform at the Capitol Theater in Rome on Friday, October 27 at 8:00PM. Tickets start at $20 up to $30 for a meet and greet. The show is a fundraiser with proceeds going to Rome Catholic School.Tickets can be purchased at romecapitol.com or by calling 315-337-6450
- Cayo Industrial Horror Attraction is in it's 15th year. It features four walkthrough attractions and new this year is the Atrophy Escape Ward. A full 80-room escape facility where you become trapped inside the mind of a patient and surgeon. Prices start at $12 for any single attraction and up to $40 for all the attractions including the escape ward. Tickets are available on location only. Cayo Industrial Horror is located located at 811 Broad Street in Utica. Call 315-345-4105 for more information.