Why It’s Better To Watch Football At Home
With the college football season underway and the NFL regular season kicking off on Thursday, there is, once again, a reason to live. Hours of football, cheerleaders, chicken wings, beer, and friends are a head of us.
1) Comfortable Seats- Stadiums are notorious for their back-breaking chairs and benches.
2) The Men's Room- As messy as your bathroom might be, it's nothing compared to the cesspool of germs found at most stadiums.
3) Food and Drink- Eight bucks for a beer? Nope!
4) The Commute- You might spend three-and-a-half hours watching the game -- and six hours stuck in traffic.
5) The Weather- It's always warm and dry in your man cave.
Read the full list from BleacherReport.com.
What stadiums have you been too?