Why Coffee Is The Bees Knees
You always hear people say: coffee is bad for you, it’s not healthy BLAH BLAH BLAH. As I write this I’m drinking a big cup of Joe. To fight back these people here are 5 health reasons from Yahoo Shine why you shouldn’t put down that delicious cup of coffee:
1) It protects your heart:If you drink 1 to 3 cups a day, you are less likely to have a stroke.
2) It diverts diabetes: The antioxidants in coffee can help boost your cells’ ‘sensitivity to insulin, which helps regulate blood sugar.’ Don’t drink too much though–and mix in decaf when you are able to.
3) Your liver loves it: Although the research has not completely confirmed this, it is said that coffee helps lower your risk for liver disease.
4) It boosts your brain power: If you drink between 1 and 5 cups of coffee a day, you lower your risk for diseases such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s disease.
5) It helps your headaches: According to studies, 200 milligrams of caffeine (roughly 16 ounces of brewed coffee) can help reduce your headaches — even migraines.
What’s your favorite coffee?