6 Places In The Utica-Rome Area To Get Good Firewood
Nothing says "summer night" like a nice fire. Whether you're in the Adirondacks, or you're with family in the backyard, it's the perfect end to a great day. Naturally, in order to have a fire you must have good firewood. Where can you find that in Central New York? Here's a list of 6 local businesses that provide all you with all the wood you may need.
1. Grabeldinger Firewood & Logging: Clinton, NY - 8182 Seneca Tpke. - 369-5063
2. Reeder's Logging: Waterville, NY - 1775 Brothertown Rd. - 269-1867
3. Crouse's Cutting Tree & Landscape Service: Rome, NY - 1011 Westbrook Dr. - 339-7565
4. Lake Family Inc: Bouckville, NY - 3289 Westland Dr. 750-5755
5. Leggett Tree Service: Canastota, NY - 4085 State Route 31 - 363-9529
6. 7 Eagleview Landscapes: Chittenango, NY - 1967 New Boston Rd. - 687-9725
No matter who you talk to or where you go, you can never go too far for good firewood. You're summer evening depends on it.