Top 5 Hair Bands Of The Eighties
If you happen to be a fan of eighties music you can remember that it was a decade full of rock and roll. Great Hair Bands like Def Leppard, Twisted Sister and Quiet Riot. There were so many Great Hair Bands in the eighties that I could probably name at least 20 or more of them. However I have narrowed it down to what I consider to be my top 5. And here they are.
5) Quiet Riot - Their best song - Mental Health ( Bang Your Head )
4) Ratt - Their best song was from an album called Out Of The cellar, the song was Round And Round.
3) Motley Crue - Their best song - Girls Girls Girls
2) Poison - Their best song was a ballad featuring great vocals from Brett Michaels called Every Rose Has Its Thorn.
1) Def Leppard - Their best song with out a doubt would have to be Pour Some Sugar On Me.