Top 10 Things To Do In Utica
So you think there's nothing to do in Utica, think again my friend. Here are 10 things to do with the family according to TripAdvisor.
10. Adirondack Distilling Company, 601 Varick St., Utica. It's not just beer in Utica from small stills to a large distillery Utica has a rich history and worth the stop for a tour.
9. Oneida Historical Society, 1608 Genesee St. Utica 13502 Great stop to explore Utica's rich past and plan for the future.
8. Union Station 321 Main St. Utica, Worth the stop to go back in time where all the trains stopped
7. Rail Tours 321 Main St. Union Station, Utica Best experience for the whole family.
6. Woodland Hop Farm, 6000 Trenton Rd. Utica 13501, One of the main items that goes into beer but this is how it's grown and harvested great stop for the adults.
5. Saranac Brewery Tour 830 Varick, Utica, Great tour, how it's made in one of the oldest breweries , worth the stop.
4. Matt Brewing Co. 811 Edward St. Utica, If you like beer or just want to see what exactly goes into the making of your favorite beer this is the stop to make,
3. A zoo is a zoo is a zoo, not so, this zoo may be small but is one of the better zoo's you will see and is great for adults and kids.
2. Stanley Center For The Arts from Rock to Bach 261 Genesee, one of the last old time theaters that has a long list of current artist when dates come available.
1. The best place to go in the area hands down is the Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Instituate. If you are a fan of fine arts this is the stop for you and the family.