Top 10 Bets to Make With Your Significant Other
Every couple has their issues, and in most cases the other person feels that they are always right. Instead of arguing to no end about things, certain disagreements can be settled with a simple wager. Have you ever uttered the words to your significant other, "I bet you anything I'm right?" Well, here are a few suggestions of things to bet when you find yourself in that situation.
- Money - This seems like the obvious choice, but money is always good.
- Dinner Duty - A week worth of coming up with what to make, and cooking it can give the other person a huge break.
- Dishes - This simple task can be an argument by itself. Putting this chore up to a bet, makes this responsibility easy to decide.
- Garbage Duty - This may be the least favorite household chore there is. This seems like the best wager.
- Master of the Remote Control - When you're sitting down after dinner deciding what to watch, the power to decide the program is a definite advantage.
- Restaurant Choice - Much like deciding what to watch on TV, choosing a restaurant to dine at can be a battle. With the power to make this decision comes great responsibility.
- Newborn Baby Duties - This is one of those things that is obviously exclusive to parents of newborns, but those two or three extra hours of sleep are quite valuable.
- Driving Duty - If a couple has two vehicles, and the two people in the relationship are responsible for paying for their own fuel, maybe a weeks worth of chauffeur duties would be a good bet.
- Laundry Folding - The actual task of doing the laundry isn't that terrible. You just add the detergent, hit a button, and it's done. The folding process is where it gets irritating.
- Vacation Destination Choice - One of the other big debates between couples is where to go on vacation. Whether it be a week long trip, or just a day trip, putting this up for a bet makes it one of the most valuable wagers of them all.
So no matter what the argument or disagreement may be, big or small, one of these ten bets will make settling the difference that much sweeter.