Throwing A Super Bowl Party Cheap
Are you throwing a party this Sunday? Throwing a Super Bowl party can be a big and expensive ordeal. Looking to save money?
According to WalletPop.com, here are some ways to cut costs and still show your guests a great time:
- Shop Early– Don’t wait until this weekend to stock up on necessities. Grocery stores will be very busy and, if sale items are sold out, you could end up paying more for less.
- Buy Store Brands– When it comes to chips, store brands are a great value.
- Pop Your Own Popcorn– You can get a hot air popper for about $15 and then pop tons of popcorn for your guests for mere pennies.
- Don’t Get Fancy– Avoid getting plates and cups with team logos on them and instead just stick with solid colors.
- Forget About Dessert– Don’t bother buying or serving dessert. Sugar doesn’t go well with beer and chips.
Honestly these tips can go with any party. What’s a must have item at the party this Sunday?