Things to Do During Record High Temps In Utica
When do you think we had this many hot days so late in September in CNY? Well, if you said 2011 you'd be right at least that's what CNYWEATHER says.
Our hot weather will be fading fast but there is still time to do some outdoor fun while we have the nice weather. Here are 5 fun things to get you started.
1. Go to the zoo. The Utica zoo is open every day from 10 am to 4:45 pm. What a great adventure for the whole family, especially the kids.
2. Ride the ski lift in Old Forge and check out the changing leaves.
3. Go to the 45th annual Apple Festival Layfette New York.
4. Take a cruise on the Erie Canal Cruise.
5. Hit the movies. There are lots of choices and if you go early you can save some money at the matinee.
Don't delay as the weather is starting to change already and it will be cooler later this week, but a light jacket should keep you warm. Take a heavier jacket on the ski lift though.
Get out and enjoy the changing season.