The Fastest Cars Being Manufactured On The Road
Ever since the invention of the wheel, man has felt the need for speed. Man has been pushing the limits, going faster and faster each year.
According to AskMen.com, here’s a rundown of the fastest cars being manufactured:
5) Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4– Top Speed: 217 mph, Cost: $387,000
4) Pagani Huayra- Top Speed: 230 mph, Cost: Approx. $1.4 million
3) Koenigsegg Agera R- Top Speed: 275 mph (theoretical), Cost: $3 million
2) Shelby Supercars SSC Ultimate Aero- Top Speed: 257 mph, Cost: $650,000
1) Bugatti Veyron Super Sport- Top Speed: 268 mph, Cost: $2.5 million (approx.)