Sushi Recall at Price Chopper
Sushi, possibly contaminated with Listeria, has been recalled at Price Chopper and Market 32 supermarkets.
The voluntary manufacturer recall by AFC Sushi includes all varieties of packaged sushi made with tuna, sold from the prepared foods case in the deli department at its Price Chopper and Market 32 stores.
CBS 6 Albany reports affected sushi has been found at the Price Chopper in Rotterdam, NY. As a precaution, they're pulling all the product from store shelves.
- Chef Sampler A, UPC 23012 86481
- Chef Sampler B, UPC 23012 86482
- Chef Sampler C, UPC 23012 00037
- Chef Sampler D, UPC 23012 00038
- Chef Sampler E, UPC 23012 00039
- Spicy Roll with Brown Rice, UPC 23012 00050
- Hawaiian Roll, UPC 23012 00110
- Rainbow Roll Special, UPC 23012 00210
- Super Spicy Mix, UPC 23012 00212
- Happy Heart Platter, UPC 23012 00701
- Red Chili Roll, UPC 23012 50190
- Hybrid Roku Platter, UPC 23012 90115
- Hybrid San Platter, UPC 23012 90118
- Hybrid Ichi Platter, UPC 23012 90120
- Spicy Tuna Roll, UPC 23012 90138
- Spicy Tuna Roll with Brown Rice, UPC 23012 90169
Customers who have an affected product may return it to their local Price Chopper/Market 32 for a full refund. For more information, customers can visit afcsushi.com or call 866-467-8744.