Strange Requests Heard From Dentists
I could never imagine being a dentist. Touching peoples teeth, smelling the breath, you should get a medal! What are some odd request dentist get?
The Chicago Dental Society just released the results of a survey, where they asked hundreds of dentists to share the strangest, odd, and weird requests they've ever heard. Here’s the top ten from the PR Newswire:
10) Can you pull my tooth without anesthesia?
9) Can you wire my mouth shut to help my diet?
8 ) Can you identify this set of dentures? They were left in the bathroom at work.
7) Can I pay you to come to my office every day to floss my teeth?
6) Will you pull all of my teeth and give me dentures?
5) I just broke off my engagement. Can you take the diamond from the ring and put it in my tooth?
4) Will you give me anesthesia in my lips? I'm going to get permanent lipstick tattooed on and it will help with the pain.
3) Can you do an emergency cleaning so I can go to my high school reunion with a bright smile?
2) Can I keep the teeth you pull so I can make a necklace out of them?
1) Can you give my dog braces?
What’s the weirdest thing you have ever asked a dentist?