Stevens-Swan Wish List For the Shelter
I don't think most people realize just how much the humane society depends on support from the community. The animals at the Stevens-Swan shelter need your help.
Here is a list of supplies for the general operation of the humane society. Whatever you can spare would be great.
- Dawn dish soap- bleach free
- Laundry soap
- Clorox Bleach
- lysol wipes
- Wet and dry Swiffer sweeper pads
- Paper towels
- Toit paper
- Antibacterial liquid hand soap
- Hand sanitizer
- Heavy duty trash bags: 4,13 and 60 gallon
- Postage stamps
- Batteries (AAA and AA)
- Copy paper 4x6 Photo paper
- Black permanent markers Dry erase markers
We sometimes let ourselves believe that someone else will pick up the slack and help the animals at Stevens-Swan. The next time you are at the store try to pick up at least a couple of items. By far and away the shelter's greatest need is monetary donations for veterinary care.