Sharon Osbourne Caused A House Fire That Injured Ozzy Osbourne
I was under the impression it was pretty big common sense that you don’t fall asleep with a candle still burning. However, it appears the second time in a week in Hollywood another celebrity suffered from a house fire from the result that they left a candle burning. This time our victims were Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne.
Around 5:00 A.M. (1/17) a fire broke out at their Beverly Hills home. Firefighters showed up before things got out of hand. Ozzy did suffer some minor injuries. Sharon described those injuries yesterday on “The Talk”.
She said, quote,
“My husband had an operation on his hand yesterday so he’s in a complete cast . . . He comes down and goes, ‘Oh, the fire, the fire!’ (and tries to put it out) with his hand in the cast. Then he opens the French doors and I go into the kitchen and throw water on it and it erupted. “Ozzy’s front of his hair from (his ear down is), gone! His eyebrows (are gone) . . . he’s got like, skinned cheeks. We are, like, two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges. Please please check your candles before you go to bed,” Osbourne pleaded on “The Talk” this morning. “It can happen to you.”
A pretty good lesson to follow. Please be careful.
Imagine Ozzy just screaming “SHAAAAARRRROOOOONNNNN THE FIRE SHARRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOONNNN”. Honestly you probably wouldn’t be able to understand him.