See Paul Anka At The Del Lago
Del Lago Resort & Casino has announced Paul Anka will take the stage at The Vine.
Most know Paul Anka from the late 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s with hit songs like “Diana,” “Lonely Boy,” “Put Your Head on My Shoulder,” and “(You're) Having My Baby.” But did you know this?
- Paul Anka wrote the theme for “The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson.”
- Paul Anka wrote, “She's a Lady” for Tom Jones.
- Paul Anka wrote the English lyrics for Frank Sinatra's signature song, “My Way,” which has been covered by many including Elvis Presley.
- Paul Anka has received 7 consecutive decades of Billboard Top 100 hits, over 90 million sales worldwide and his songs have been performed more than 100 million times.
- Paul Anka is still one of the highest-paid entertainers on the nightclub circuit.
See Paul Anka for one show only, Friday, September 22, 2017, at The Vine. The Vine is a 2,400-person entertainment center and has been selling out shows like Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo and several others earlier this month.
Tickets go on sale at 2 p.m. Friday, July 28, and may be purchased in person at the del Lago Resort & Casino box office, by calling the box office at 315-946-1695 or online at dellagoresort.com/entertainment.
The Del Lago Resort and Casino is a $440 million 205-room hotel, spa, and casino that features 1,9600 slot machines and 99 gaming tables, including 14 poker tables located at 1133 State Route 414, Waterloo, Exit 41 of the New York State Thruway. Must be 21 or older to attend.