Robert Van Winkle (Vanilla Ice) Has A Halloween Birthday… Icing Icing On That Cake Baby?
Rapper Robert Van Winkle, AKA Vanilla Ice has the best birthday ever behind a Christmas one of course and is the ripe old age of 44 today. He was likely the bane of his music teacher mother but I'm sure she forgave him for his rap tendencies after 'Ice Ice Baby' went platinum. He tried out reality TV after his pop career faded and now races jetskis and motocross. Given his imposing and eccentric personality this guy who dated Madonna for 8 months scares people without a costume, so tonight's his night! And Robert, thank you so much for changing your name before donning those parachute pants and sporting that 80's haircut. We will remember you for your glory days, whether that's a good thing or not...
Other celebs that share this unique birthday:
- Actress Lee Grant is 85
- Former CBS anchorman Dan Rather is 81
- Actor Ron Rifkin (“Alias”) is 73
- Actress Sally Kirkland is 71
- Actor David Ogden Stiers is 70
- Actress Deidre Hall is 64
- Newswoman Jane Pauley is 62
- Director Peter Jackson is 51
- Drummer Larry Mullen (U2) is 51
- Guitarist Johnny Marr (The Smiths) is 49
- Actor Dermot Mulroney is 49
- Actor Rob Schneider is 48
- Actress Willow Smith is 12