Reasons Why The Packers Will Win
It's pretty dangerous to come out and say what team I think will win the super bowl. The Jets didn't make it so I have to go with another team. This year I've picked the Packers. Here's some good news for Green Bay Packers fans, I've got some reasons why the Green Bay Packers will beat the Pittsburgh Steelers in this year's Super Bowl!
According to TotalProSports.com, here are some reasons the Green Bay Packers will beat the Pittsburgh Steelers in this year's Super Bowl:
- Clay Matthews is a beast at linebacker
- B.J. Raji will be lining up against a back-up Center (Or an injured starter)
- Aaron Rodgers is super accurate with his passes when scrambling
- Defensive Coordinator Dom Capers is a mad genius with his play-calling
- Troy Polamalu is not at 100 percent
- 13-Year veteran Charles Woodson is hungry for a Lombardi Trophy
Agree or disagree?