New Titanfall Game Modes Found in Latest Update
Some unannounced online modes for Titanfall have been revealed in most recent game update.
MP1ST reports that yesterday’s Titanfall game update contained text, code and script that revealed new game modes that are possibly coming to the game’s Featured Game Mode playlist, which rotates in a new type of online match. NeoGAF user RazorUK, who has accurately leaked upcoming Titanfall content in the past, discovered these new game modes along with their descriptions in yesterday’s update.
Here are the supposed game modes and their descriptions:
- Wingman Last Titan Standing – Last team with Titans standing wins
- Marked for Death – Kill the marked pilot
- Titan Tag – No description
- Capture the Titan – Capture the Titan and bring it to your base
- Bodyguard (TITAN_ESCORT) – No description
- Big Brother – Attack and defend the control panel
Of course, not all of these games are definite add-ins for Titanfall in the future. Marked for Death is in Titanfall’s current rotation for its Featured Game Mode playlist. Respawn has previously confirmed that Wingman Last Titan Standing would be next. This would suggest the likelihood of seeing these other modes being added. Nevertheless, Respawn may decide to skip on some of these supposed game modes besides the two confirmed ones.