New Entertainment Lineup At The NYS Fair
Three new thrill shows have been added to the New York State Fair.
The NYS Fair intends to use all of its 375 acres by bringing in more entertainment along with all the old favorites. Back by popular demand for this year’s lineup:
- Hilby the Skinny German Juggling Boy is moving their comic street side show to the Toyota Coliseum making it easier to accommodate the large crowd.
- Bandaloni the One Man Band is a comic entertainer.
- Team Sandtastic are the creators of the one-of-a-kind sand sculpture.
- Closing out the fair again this year is the fireworks spectacular with Majestic Fireworks out of Clinton.
New this year:
- Pirates of the Colombian Caribbean Aerial High Wire Thrill Show features the age-old battle of good versus evil on a huge pirate ship set. Swordfights and other battles take place on a high wire strung between the ship’s masts. Shows culminate in a final battle on a giant spinning wheel.
- The Top Cop Police Academy high dive show includes seven recruits from the audience as well as five skilled divers who have fun with preliminary exercises before the divers take over. The finale involves a dive of more than 25 yards into a pool approximately three yards deep.
- TheiFlip aerial show features performers on bungee cords and bouncing high on trampolines. The performance concludes with a dangerous 60 foot fall into a stuntman airbag.
The Great New York State Fair is August 23 to September 4, with a 2017 theme of “FIND YOUR GREAT,”
Subscribe to 96.1 The Eagle on