Moms Are Freaking Out Over The Utica Zoo Announcement
This will be great for all the moms in Central New York! Are you as excited as we are?
Mom can look forward to a special Mother's Day with her kids, family, and friends that's free for her. She can take a leisurely walk around the Utica Zoo with a cold slushie or homemade ice cream from Voss'. Not only will everyone have fun looking and learning about all the animals, but the kids can also work off some of that energy at the Zoo playground.
Empty nest moms are also welcome to join the fun for free. Just because we're not changing diapers and wiping noses anymore doesn't mean we haven't devoted ourselves to raising our children. We should celebrate too!
Moms get into the Utica Zoo on Mother's Day for free but it's still regular admission for everyone else in the family. Cost for non-zoo-members is $8 for adults, $4.75 for children (0-2 are free), and Seniors 62+, Military, & College Students w/ ID $3.50. Free parking is available at the Utica Zoo.
A Utica Zoo Membership would be a great gift for the mom who has everything. With lots of special events offered and now a hiking path there's a ton to do in a great safe environment. Look at what's included.
- Free, unlimited admission to the Utica Zoo for one full year.
- Free or discounted admission to zoos, nature centers and aquariums across the country.
- 10% off in the Utica Zoo Gift Shop.
- Member-day discounts and specials
- Discounts on education classes, zoo camps, and birthday parties.
- Access to special member-only programs.
- Invitation to our annual member appreciation evening in May.
- Discounted or free tickets to select Utica Zoo events.
- Access to Voss’ at the Zoo spring to fall.
Cross your fingers and hope for a sunny warm day so moms everywhere can enjoy the Utica Zoo for free on Mother's Day.