How Would You Spend $100? That’s Right, $100.
Many of us think to ourselves, if I ever won the lottery, what would I buy? Typically, the lottery means millions of dollars, so therefore your "what would I buy" list would be endless, right? You are more likely to win $100, than $1,000,000, so how would you spend it? Think about it. Ok, it's a measley hundred bucks, but spends just as well. Here are some ways you can spend $100.
1. A dining experience - In a group, I can see $100 going very quickly, but let's just make it you and maybe a friend or spouse. I can think of plenty of places where I can get a super awesome meal for $100. Yes, right here in the Mohawk Valley.
2. Traveling - Ok, it's not going to get you too far, but yes, driving to Old Forge, is considered traveling. Go there, or go somewhere and simply be a tourist...even if it is a small town.
3. Paying bills - Boo, that's no fun.
4. Gifts for other people - Here's a newsflash, you don't have to have a reason to buy gifts. People appreciate them whether it's their birthday, Christmas, or not.
5. New clothes - Yeah, get yourself some new duds. Surprisingly, you can actually get quite a bit for $100, if you look in the right places.
6. See a concert - Certainly not going to get you tickets to Rolling Stones, or Bruce Springsteen, but could certainly see someone local.
7. Go on a date - go out with a significant other and enjoy a nice meal and maybe catch a movie or a play. Plenty of places to do that right here in Central New York.
8. Get a massage - Ooooooh, I like that one. Most people don't realize massages are actually quite reasonably priced.
9. Pub crawl, bar hopping - $100 could keep your thirst quenched for quite awhile if you decide to hit some of the local watering holes.
10. Get ya a basket of kittens. Wait, what?
11. Hire a house cleaning service - You can find them online - do a search on house cleaning, Utica NY.
12. Play some golf - That's right, it's that time. I don't see any snow. The courses are open. Hit the links.
These are just a few ideas. What would you do with $100?