How To Tell If She Likes You
Women send out signals all the time, letting guys know if she’s interested in you or not. Unfortunately these signals are often not so clear. Now if only there were a blinking red or green light to guide the way!
Here’s a rundown of some signs, signals and body language to look for when trying to meet women according to the WingGirlMethod.com:
Smile- You don’t have to wait for a smile to approach, but if you see one, you should definitely make a move.
- The Hair Twirl– The girly habit of playing with her hair means that a woman is open to your advances.
- A Cry For Help– If a woman asks you for assistance in any way, she could be just trying to get your attention. Be alert for this sneaky signal.
- Happy Feet– Sociologists have observed that where a person positions their feet is where their interest is. So, if you see a woman twisting her upper body away, but keeping her feet in your direction, she may be playing hard to get.
- Fidgeting– Fidgeting shows that a woman is nervous, which is an indication that she’s into you.
- Proximity– If a woman stays inside a safe distance, then she’s probably interested in you. If she backs off, you should too.