How To Save Money On Your NYS Fair Tickets
August 23 - September 4 is The Great New York State Fair. Do you want to save your admission tickets?
Discounted tickets are now available to the 2017 Great New York State Fair. Admission tickets, as well as vouchers for rides on the Wade Midway, are available online and at major retail outlets across the State. A credit card order fee of 2.25% will be added to the cost of online purchases, along with a fee of 12 cents per ticket purchased.
- $6 advance sale admission tickets, 40% off the $10 cost of a ticket at the gate during the Fair;
- $3 Thursdays admission tickets, good on either Thursday of the Fair;
- $1 admission tickets for the Fair’s new Preview Day, Wednesday, August 23 and for Dollar Day on Labor Day; and
- Frequent Fairgoer ticket books, good for six days of admission, for $30, which is 50% off the $60 price at the gate.
Children under 12 are admitted for free every day of the Fair.
The ticket site also offers discounted vouchers for rides on the Wade Shows Midway:
- A voucher good for a ride-all-day wristband for any weekday, for $20.
- A voucher good for a ride-all-day wristband for any weekend day is $25.
- A voucher good for a Mega Pass that allows a person to ride all day every day of the Fair is $70.
Vouchers can be exchanged for wristbands at the Wade Shows customer service booths. Wade Shows is also offering special promotions during the Fair.
- On Preview Day, rides will be $1 from 10 a.m. until noon.
- Monday, August 28 is Midway Monday, with wristbands good for 10 rides available all day for $10.
- Labor Day is Dollar Day, with all rides just $1 all day.
- Wristbands and special pricing promotions do not apply to the new Skyride.
Retail outlets across the state will also sell $6 single day advance sale admission tickets and $5.00 Wade Shows ride-all-day, weekday-only wristband voucher. Check out the full list of participating retail outlets.