How To Make Sweet And Smokey Beer Can Chicken With Coke
American Craft Beer week celebrates all different great beer from across America. Does this include beer in cans? You bet it does! Today learn how to make sweet and smokey beer can chicken on the grill, with a dash of coke too.
Here's the ingredients you'll need:
- 1 x 1.8 kg whole free-range chicken
- olive oil
- 1 x 330 ml can of beer
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded
- 1 bunch of spring onions, trimmed
- ½ a bunch of fresh coriander
For the rub:
- 1 heaped tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 heaped teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 heaped tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 heaped tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1-2 dried red chillies
- 1 heaped teaspoon sea salt
- 1 heaped tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 heaped tablespoon soft dark brown sugar"
You can find all of these ingredients at your local grocery store. Here's a link to the directions.